- Good customer service is essential for any business to thrive, and quality assurance (QA) tools can help ensure that customer support teams provide the highest level of service possible.
- Quality assurance is an important element of customer service and can help teams spot problems before they become major issues.
- While there are many metrics that regular support teams use, such as average resolution time, first contact resolution rate, and customer satisfaction score, it doesn't paint the whole picture.
- Fortunately, QA tools for customer support exist that can provide a granular look into customer interactions and help teams become more efficient.
- Consider investing in a top tool to help with QA, such as Klaus, Playvox, MaestroQA, Score Buddy, Evaluagent, or Fullview.
Did you know that 89% of consumers have switched to working with a competitor after a poor customer experience? When a customer reaches out for assistance, it is essential that your customer support team is armed with the right tools for success. That's where quality assurance comes in.
Quality assurance (QA) is critical for teams that provide support, as it's typically one of the one and only interactions a customer will have with a company. With the right QA tools, these teams can ensure that customers are getting the best service they deserve and build trust in their brand.
If your business has never invested in a QA tool before, it can be challenging to know where to start. This article will help you evaluate the different types of QA tools available, give tips on how to choose the right one for your customer support team, and provide a list of top-rated QA tools in the market today so your team can start tracking and improving their customer service.
What is QA in customer support?
In customer support, quality assurance refers to the process of assessing the quality of the support provided. While typically, customer service teams will consider metrics such as average resolution time, first contact resolution rate, and customer satisfaction score, they don't provide a complete picture of the quality of the support provided. QA tools can help you fill in the gaps and gain more insights into the quality of your team's support.
Which areas are covered by QA tools?
QA tools can cover a variety of areas, including:
- Scorecards: Scorecards help QA managers assess customer service reps' performance, allowing them to identify areas of improvement and track progress over time.
- Survey Integration: Surveys can be integrated into the QA process to gain deeper insights from customers about their experience with the support team.
- Analytics On Agents Activity: QA tools can track agents' activity, including how long it takes an agent to respond and the length of conversations. This data allows QA managers to spot trends in customer interactions and make adjustments as needed.
- And more!
By using these tools, you can get a better understanding of how your team is performing and where there is room for improvement. It's important to note that quality assurance is not only at the agent level—it should also be measured for both individual agents and for the team's output as a whole. This will give you a more holistic view of your team's performance and allow you to identify any bottlenecks in your process.
Do I need customer support QA tools?
If you're looking to improve your customer service and build trust with your customers, then investing in a customer support QA tool is the way to go. QA tools can give you insights into how well your team is performing and help you identify areas of improvement. They also provide data that can be used to measure progress over time, helping you ensure that your customer support team is always providing the best experience possible.
In a world where only the most innovative and customer-focused companies will succeed, it's essential that customer support teams are equipped with the right tools for success. Investing in a QA tool can help you improve the quality of your customer service, build trust with customers, and set your business up for long-term success.
Top 6 best tools to help with QA
Now that you know what to look for in a quality assurance tool, it's time to find the best one for your customer service team. Here are 6 of the highest-rated QA tools on the market today:
Klaus is one of the most popular QA tools available, and it offers a wide range of features to help your customer service team excel. Some of the top features of the Klaus App include the following:
- 360-degree feedback: Klaus allows you to combine internal quality reviews (IQS) with customer feedback (CSAT) for a full picture of how your team is performing. This allows your team to get real-time insights into customer experience and adjust accordingly.
- AI Quality Assurance: With Klaus, teams can use AI to automatically measure customer service performance in real time, enabling teams to quickly identify areas of improvement and take action.
- Coaching and Learning Abilities: The platform also offers coaching and learning capabilities to help your customer service team develop the skills they need to provide better service. With real-time feedback and guidance, your team can become more efficient and effective in no time.
- AI-powered Quality Assurance: Klaus will provide you with detailed analytics and insights into customer service performance, helping your team identify areas of improvement
Playvox is a software platform that helps businesses with quality assurance. It provides a number of features that can help organizations to improve their quality assurance process, including:
Automated quality monitoring, data-driven insights, and real-time collaboration.
Playvox can also help businesses to save time and money by automating quality assurance tasks that would otherwise be manual and time-consuming. In addition, the platform offers a number of integrations with popular tools, making it easy to integrate into existing workflows. Overall, Playvox is a valuable tool for businesses of all sizes that are looking to improve their quality assurance process.
MaestroQA is a software testing tool that helps companies automate their Quality Assurance processes. It does this by providing a platform for managing test cases, running automated tests, and tracking defects. Some of the most popular features of this application include the following:
- Standardization of Scorecards: MaestroQA makes it easy to generate standardized scorecards that can be used to measure customer service performance.
- Reporting and Analytics: The platform also provides detailed analytics and reporting features so you can track customer interactions and identify areas of improvement.
- Coaching Culture Platform: MaestroQA also offers a coaching culture platform that helps customer service teams develop the skills they need to provide better service.
Scorebuddy QA is a cloud-based quality assurance and testing platform that helps businesses to streamline their quality assurance processes. The platform provides users with tools to create and manage test cases, execute tests, and track results.
Scorebuddy QA also features a comprehensive reporting system that helps users to identify areas of improvement. In addition, the platform offers a wide range of integrations with popular development tools and platforms. While it was primarily used to streamline call center operations, Scorebuddy QA is also used for other customer service operations. Overall, it is a valuable tool for organizations of all sizes that are looking to improve their Quality Assurance processes.
Evaluagent is a cloud-based call center software that helps businesses to improve their customer service. The software provides a range of features that can be used to assess and monitor call quality, including recording calls, monitoring agent performance, and generating reports.
One of the most popular tools on the platform is the ability to increase the quantity and quality of feedback to drive improvement. For example, the software allows users to create customizable surveys and scorecards, which can be used to measure customer satisfaction and identify areas of improvement.
In addition, Evaluagent offers a range of tools that can be used to help agents to improve their skills, such as training resources and coaching. By using Evaluagent, businesses can ensure that their customer service is of the highest quality by ensuring managers are evaluating the right conversations four times faster.
Fullview is a great solution for those who want help with their QA processes. While Fullview is not built as a QA platform, accessing analytics on how often issues are solved by leveraging session replays or by leveraging live collaboration via cobrowsing can be very insightful.
For example, with one click, businesses can playback customer issues and gain insight into customer behavior patterns. This can be especially useful for identifying bottlenecks in customer service processes, allowing companies to take action and improve their quality assurance practices.
Wrapping it up
Quality assurance is essential for any customer service team, and it's important to choose the right QA tool for your needs. There are a variety of options available, from Klaus and Playvox to MaestroQA and Fullview. Finding the right one for your business will depend on your particular needs and goals.
With the right tool in place, you can be confident that your customer service team will have the insights it needs to provide better service and improve customer satisfaction.