If you're a customer service team trying to juggle several different customer support channels, you know how important it is to have the right tools. 73% of people engage with brands across multiple channels, so investing in multichannel support software is more important than ever.
Luckily, there are several great options out there that can make your job easier. In this blog post, we'll take a look at four of the best tools available for multichannel customer support and explain which use case each one is best suited for.
Dixa - Best overall support software
Dixa is the perfect solution for customer service teams looking for an all-in-one platform that unifies every support platform in one place. Let's take a look at how Dixa can help create cohesive customer experiences across platforms and make customer service easier to deliver.
Features of Dixa
Dixa offers a variety of features that make it easy to keep track of customer conversations from any platform. These include:
- Channel-agnostic: All channels, including ones like FB and Instagram, are natively built into the platform, allowing agents to set themselves as available across multiple platforms easily.
- Cross-channel automation: With Dixa, it’s easier than ever to ensure that urgent inquiries are handled first, regardless of where the request comes from.
- Visibility into agent activity: Managers have a complete overview of agent activity to ensure that no channel is backed up.
Dixa is excellent for customer service departments looking to unify their customer experience across multiple channels such as e-mail, live chat, social media, phone calls, and more. With its powerful features and analytics tools, it helps teams stay organized while providing customers with an efficient and consistent support experience.
The Fullview <> Dixa integration
Additionally, Dixa’s integration with Fullview gives you a 360-degree view of all customer interactions. For example, as soon as you have a message pop-up on your Dixa workspace on any of the channels you have connected, you can watch the session replay recordings from that user to understand any issues or bugs they may have encountered in your app. From there, you can initiate a cobrowsing call which allows you to solve the customer's problem by taking over their screen.
Price & Reviews:
Dixa is available for $39 per month or $139 per month, depending on what plan you choose (there are also discounts available for larger teams).
On G2, Dixa has a rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars, with reviewers praising its ability to unify different channels into one platform, making it easier for teams to manage multiple accounts efficiently and effectively. Common themes among the positive reviews include its intuitive user interface, helpful insights feature, and fast response times when troubleshooting issues.
One customer stated: “Being able to automatically filter conversations into separate queues has been a total game-changer and we love how you are able to get in the zone and Dixa keeps feeding you conversations based on priority.”
Intercom - Best for SaaS multichannel support
As a SaaS business, ensuring your customer support is seamless across all channels, including in-app messaging, e-mail, and live chat is important. Intercom offers a comprehensive and reliable multichannel support solution that is designed to help SaaS businesses improve their CX. It provides an array of features such as live chat, targeted messages, automated bots, and more.
Features of Intercom
Intercom offers a suite of features that make it easy for teams to communicate with customers on any platform. These features include:
- Event based triggers to help send relevant messages to customers in real time, creating a personalized experience regardless of the channel they choose
- The ability to set up transactional messages easily without coding, making sure that response time is consistent across platforms
- One unified platform for all customer messages
- Ability to integrate with tons of existing software such as Zendesk, SupportTrends, Fullview, SessionStack, and more
Intercom is designed for businesses of all sizes and industries that need an effective way to manage customer communication across multiple channels, such as e-mail, in-app messaging, live chat, and more. It allows teams to ensure that the experiences across different channels are the same, so that your branding stays consistent. Plus, with automated workflows, it’s easier than ever to respond to each customer request, regardless of where the message comes from.
The Fullview <> Intercom integration
With the integration of Fullview on Intercom, you can gain a comprehensive overview of all customer interactions. When you receive a notification in your Intercom dashboard, simply check out Fullview Replays to understand the issues that the customer encountered in their latest sessions in your app and then hop on a cobrowsing call to quickly resolve their problem if you can't do it over chat.
Price & Reviews
Intercom offers three pricing tiers depending on the size of your team and the number of contacts you have. For very small businesses, pricing starts at $74 per agent.
On G2, Intercom has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. Customers report that they appreciate how easy it is to use the software and how comprehensive its feature set is – however some reviewers note that they would like more customizability options when creating automated campaigns or messages.
One review stated: “Intercom looks like a simple inbox just like our personal chat messengers. Easy to understand and easy to operate. The handy details section at the right saves a lot of time escalating and other necessary information is there as well.”
Zendesk - Best for multilingual customer support
In today's digital world, customer support needs to be efficient, effective, and accessible. Unfortunately, this is a challenge for many businesses because it requires providing customer service in multiple languages.
Zendesk is a customer service platform that enables businesses to create cohesive customer experiences across all channels and platforms. It helps you provide real-time support in a wide range of languages. Plus, it offers powerful tools to help you manage multilingual customer support operations more efficiently and effectively.
Features of Zendesk
- Manage all conversations from a single dashboard whether customers want to interact from a laptop, app, or mobile phone
- Ability to set service goals and ensure that all platforms are hitting the appropriate response rate
- Integration with all major CRM systems, making it easy to manage customer data regardless of what platform they come from
- Additional helpful features such as ticket routing, reporting and analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), data analysis, and more to help businesses improve customer experiences
Zendesk can be used by any business that wants to utilize a powerful platform to handle customer inquiries easily and quickly. It can be used to provide multilingual customer service, manage customer interactions across all channels, and create consistent customer experiences.
The Fullview <> Zendesk integration
Much like with Intercom and Dixa, Zendesk also has a Fullview integration which makes it even more powerful than it natively is. Watch the video above to see how agents can review user session replays to understand issues and then hop on a cobrowsing call to quickly resolve them.
Price & Reviews
The price of Zendesk depends on the plan you choose but generally starts at $19 per agent per month for basic plans and goes up from there for advanced plans with additional features and integrations.
According to G2's reviews, most users rate the software highly (4.3 out of 5 stars), citing ease of use, flexibility, and scalability as some of its main benefits over competitors.
As one customer states, “Our Zendesk Suite Professional plan has exactly what we need to integrate Zendesk with other services we use or create ourselves, and to be able to extend our business to almost full automation when it comes to technical parts.”
Helpdesk - Best for on-demand multichannel customer service
One of the best ways to provide outstanding customer service is by using a live chat platform such as Helpdesk. Helpdesk is a multichannel customer service solution that provides businesses with the tools they need to provide on-demand multichannel support. It enables companies to offer customer support via live chat, voice, and other channels from one platform, corralling all messages into one unified interface.
Features of Helpdesk
Helpdesk has numerous features and benefits that make it a great choice for businesses looking to provide exceptional customer service, including:
- A wide range of integrations with other services, such as social media and CRMs, so businesses can easily manage their customer interactions across multiple platforms in one place instead of having to jump back and forth between channels
- AI-powered chatbots that allow businesses to automate responses to common queries — which can be especially helpful when dealing with large volumes of incoming messages that may result from an increase in the number of support channels you operate on
- Helpdesk condenses all messages into one unified interface, so agents can quickly respond to customer inquiries on all platforms without having to switch between multiple screens.
Cons of Helpdesk
- It doesn't have a Fullview integration, which means that you are limited in your ability to quickly gain context on customer issues due to the lack of session replays and cobrowsing calls.
Price & Reviews
Helpdesk has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars on G2 — a testament to its effectiveness as an all-in-one solution for multichannel customer service.
One reviewer noted: “ We love how easy and streamlined it is to seek assistance. It definitely changed the definition of how we collaborate across the organization. Couldn't ask for more. This is indeed awesome!”
Regarding pricing, Helpdesk has various plans available depending on your needs starting at $29 per month per agent.
No matter what kind of business you run – from small startups to large enterprises – having access to reliable tools for multichannel support is essential to providing excellent customer service experiences every single time.
With only 44% of organizations planning to increase their CX investment, multichannel support software is the perfect way to get ahead of the competition. The four multichannel support software we highlighted above are great options for ensuring that your customers have access to a seamless customer experience, no matter what channel.