The needs of customers continue to quickly change in the digital era. Digital firms need to upgrade their customer journeys to prioritize individualized experiences if they want to acquire a meaningful competitive edge in today's market. Obtaining this edge is where Digital Experience Intelligence (DXI) platforms enter the picture.
This article will provide an overview of Fullstory and some notable Fullstory alternatives.
FullStory's Digital Experience Intelligence (DXI) platform is a popular choice for providing actionable insights into web and mobile experiences. It combines detailed product analytics with session information and collaboration tools to give actionable data in real-time.
FullStory prides itself on the following features:
Complete data capture
With FullStory's patented DX Data Engine, every facet of your users' interactions automatically gets logged across all visits, unlike other systems that need you to plan out what to log in advance.
The platform from FullStory reveals details about your digital experience that you did not know you needed. Access automatically indexed, fully retroactive, and instrumentation-free data to gain insight into all digital interactions and inspire confident decision-making.
Recreation in FullStory goes beyond session replay. You can view the "why" and "how" of your user experience, maximize conversion rates, encourage user engagement, quickly recreate and fix problems and fine-tune what matters most as Fullstory allows a detailed recreation of your website or app in use.
Moreover, Fullstory offers the following capabilities:
- Session Replay: Through the usage of Session Replay, you can view and recreate certain users' activities. With this feature, you can determine a problem's full extent and impact on the user experience, such as the number of people affected and when and where the issues are occurring.
- Heatmaps: With simple-to-understand engagement maps, anyone — from software developers to brand marketers — can interpret user activity. You may use heatmaps to analyze the activity of any page on your website or mobile application to observe how visitors interact with and explore your content.
No matter what you are attempting to record or accomplish — product clarity, qualitative user insights, UX improvements — Fullstory offers flexible options to match your organization's goals.
There are two plans companies can choose from:
- Enterprise: for massive cross-functional teams that require complete transparency in their digital holdings.
- Business: for teams focused on growth and requiring actionable data to identify trends, enhance user experiences, and create roadmaps.
Notably, unlike MouseFlow or Fullview, which provide transparency, there is no free plan and no way to assess cost on their website.
Fullstory pros and cons
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of using Fullstory.
- Fullstory includes a wide range of options and filters for users.
- It is straightforward and quick to integrate Fullstory into your product because of the excellent documentation and excellent customer assistance.
- Suppose you want to know what your users are doing. In that case, Fullstory includes many options to help you do it, including the ability to block particular sessions and certain parts from being recorded.
- While examining the experience of a single consumer is possible, Fullstory is primarily built for aggregate product usage data.
- Fullstory occasionally feels "laggy" or slow. There is a significant delay while going live, and it takes some time to start recording live sessions.
- The present Search feature is not always intuitive or simple to use.
- No way to connect with customers in real-time via cobrowsing.
Fullstory is a tool made especially for product and engineering teams, and occasionally adoped by support teams as well. Fullstory, however, is made to be used by all sizes of enterprises, including small, medium, and large ones. The program is also available for usage by various enterprises, although their pricing might be prohibitive for smaller organizations.
Aside from Fullstory, a few alternatives can help you create better digital experiences depending on your specific needs.
Fullview is one of, if not the best Fullstory alternatives.
Thanks to session replays and cobrowsing, the customer experience platform Fullview enables teams to design better experiences. With Fullview, you can quickly determine what your clients did before submitting a support request, gain immediate context thanks to console and user path data, move straight to errors or important events and even solve problems before they arise.
Specifically, Fullview offers the following key features:
Fullview Session Replays
With Fullview Replays, you can examine automatic video-like recordings of previous user sessions to see bugs in context and rapidly comprehend customer service concerns when a support ticket comes in. Moreover, you can gain instant context, avoid doing hours of tedious work, and reach out proactively when you notice during a replay that a particular user has faced an issue.
Because Fullview Replays is built specifically for customer support, the data is not aggregated or anonymized. Rather, our API integration allows you to pull all your customer data into Fullview, from where you can watch the user sessions of individual users straight from the customer details page. All you have to do is look up a user by name or email to see a list of their recent sessions. From there, just click 'watch activity' button for the session you want to view— it's that simple!
Using Fullview Live, you can start calls with your app's users from within your app — no more sending meeting invites or Zoom links! You can easily cobrowse with your users, control their screen and solve issues collaboratively. You can highlight, navigate, fill and submit forms on behalf on your user.
Fullview Live is fully GDPR-compliant because it only gives you access to screen control within your app — meaning you cannot control a user's system or other browser windows.
Fullview Live allows you to offer tailored support to your clients, raising your Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) rating and other customer support metrics in the process.
Fullview Console Logs
Fullview Console is a side panel available both during a cobrowsing call and during a session replay. It collects and displays console data from the end user's side, including errors, warnings and user steps. Because of this, it enables support agents and developers to immediately gain context into issues and bugs during a call or when watching a user session replay, without having to ask the user to explain an issue, inspect an element or share a screenshot of the problem.
Fullview Replays Free
The free plan from Fullview gives your organization access to 1000 recorded session replays per month, with a 7 day detention and 1 integration.
Fullview Replays Pro | €200/month
The pro version starts at 10,000 session replays per month with a 30-day retention period and unlimited integrations. You can purchase more session replays as an add-on in-app. We also offer a 14-day free trial.
Fullview Replays Enterprise | Custom Pricing
We offer bespoke plans for enterprise clients tailored specifically to their needs, so get in touch.
Fullview Live Free
5 cobrowsing calls per user per month and 1 integration is included in our free plan.
Fullview Live Pro | €59/user/month
Unlimited usage and integration with existing tools and unlimited cobrowsing calls. 14 day free trial.
Fullview Live Enterprise | Custom Pricing
We also offer bespoke plans for enterprise clients tailored specifically to their needs, so get in touch.
Simple: Fullview is Fullstory, but better!
It's specifically made for customer support and product teams, and offers robust features for both use cases.
With Fullview, you can record all user sessions in your app, watch them to see bugs and user issues in context, and then hop on an in-app cobrowsing call with users to solve their problems in a faster and more personalized way.
Fullview gives support teams all the context they need in one place, and it even integrates with the software you already use for ticketing and chat, like Intercom and Zendesk, meaning you can watch session replays and start a cobrowsing call directly from there.
Additionally, Fullview is fully GDPR compliant, and all user data is stored in the EU, making it particularly appealing to European businesses. We also automatically blur out GDPR-sensitive information during replays and cobrowsing calls, and you can further customize what you data you want to censor according to your company policies.
LogRocket assists product teams in creating more enjoyable user experiences. LogRocket exposes UX issues and identifies the source of every defect by collecting videos of user sessions combined with logs and network data.
LogRocket offers four price tiers:
- Free Forever: Free, 1,000 sessions per month
- Team: Starting at $99.00, 10,000 sessions per month
- Professional: Starting at $500.00, 25,000 sessions per month
- Enterprise: Customisable, you must contact LogRocket
- LogRocket does a great job logging network and geographic data in addition to screen activity.
- Daily review of recent sessions makes it very simple to identify problematic areas for users and concerns that may require immediate attention.
- LogRocket can look at real user sessions and pick out bugs.
- The price charged between the free tier and the following tier is excessive.
- Insights get presented in a manual report or another format that necessitates further investigation.
- The session log's depiction of what happened during the session does not entirely correspond to what the user observed.
The qualitative analytics tool, Smartlook, is available on both the web and mobile devices. It has assisted over 200,000 organizations, spanning a wide range of sizes and fields, in understanding the "whys" behind their customers' behaviors.
SmartLook offers four tiers of pricing:
- Free Package: Free, 1,500 sessions per month
- Startup Package: $39, 5,000 sessions per month
- Business Package: $95, 15,000 sessions per month
- Ultimate Package: Customisable, you must contact SmartLook
- SmartLook is a fantastic app for conducting qualitative analytics in the real world of consumers, accelerating product development. Better prioritization decisions get made as a result.
- SmartLook provides excellent segmentation, the capacity to separate recordings, and the option to share recordings.
- SmartLook is the perfect tool for monitoring visitor activity on your website; it significantly contributes to website optimization and user-friendliness.
- The value of SmartLook falls short of the asking price: Data could vanish at any time.
- Application filters occasionally fail to function.
- Additionally, heatmaps do not provide the percentage of clicks on the map; therefore, important analytical information gets lost.
Heap assists digital experience teams in swiftly surfacing blind spots where consumers get stuck or give up on multi-step digital journeys. Heap allows product and marketing teams to focus on the areas that will positively affect the website or digital product.
Heap offers four pricing tiers:
- Free: Free, 10,000 sessions per month
- Growth: starting at $300 per month
- Pro: Custom pricing
- Premier: Custom pricing
- Heap is simple to use and set up.
- The tool's ability to let you create your dashboard-building elements makes it a potent ally in the battle to comprehend what your users are doing on the platform.
- Heap is a fantastic tool for data collection and user tracking.
- Using Heap might be rather perplexing if you are not a developer.
- The dashboards and reports can only have a certain number of configurations and customizations.
- Setting up the event correctly may be challenging, depending on how Heap wrote the code.
A platform called Mouseflow uses behavior analytics to enhance website user experiences to increase conversions. It targets UX experts, product managers, digital marketers, startups, small businesses, and large corporations.
Mouseflow allows you to track visitors' sessions to your website and automatically create six different types of heatmaps for all of your pages. That way, you can set up funnels to see where and why visitors leave, use form analytics to boost lead generation, and launch feedback campaigns to get to know your visitors better.
There are no hidden fees or gimmicks with Mouseflow's transparent pricing:
- Free: Free, use for free forever
- Starter: $24 per month when paid annually
- Growth: $79 per month when paid annually
- Business: $159 per month when paid annually
- Pro: $299 per month when paid annually
- Enterprise: custom pricing
Interested in trying Fullview? Sign up today to try it yourself or book a demo if you’d like us to show you around.