- Finding the right technology stack for your business takes a lot of work. There are many options, and it can take time to know which is the best fit.
- FullStory and LogRocket are two popular options for web analytics and session recording.
- While FullStory is a good option for those who need a comprehensive solution with plenty of features, LogRocket may be a better choice for those who want something more affordable.
- For those who want an alternative to FullStory or LogRocket, Fullview is a good option. Not only does it offer cobrowsing capabilities, but makes it easy to replay and diagnose errors in real-time.
Choosing the right product is hard. There are a lot of options out there, and it's tough to know which one is the best fit for your needs. If you're looking for a customer experience analytics tool, you might be wondering if FullStory or LogRocket is the right choice for you.
In this article, we'll compare FullStory and LogRocket, two of the leading customer experience analytics tools on the market. We'll cover the key features of each product, their pricing, and some alternative options to consider.
What is FullStory?
FullStory is a company that provides customer support and troubleshooting tools. Their main product is a session replay feature, which allows you to record and replay customer sessions on your website or app. While companies of all sizes use its products, FullStory is particularly popular among larger businesses due to it's pricing and feature set.
What is LogRocket?
LogRocket provides software teams with the tools they need to create the ideal web and mobile product experience. Session replay and error tracking help teams identify and fix problems, while product analytics give them insights into how users interact with their products. With LogRocket, teams can work together to create a better user experience for everyone. This application is particularly popular among development teams and small businesses or those looking for a simple and affordable solution.
When it comes to features, you will notice some similarities and differences between FullStory and LogRocket. Here's a quick overview of the key features of each product:
Some of the most important features offered by FullStory include:
- Heatmaps: Heatmaps are visualizations of where users click on your website or app. FullStory's heatmaps can help you identify areas of your site that are confusing to users or that are being ignored altogether.
- Recordings: Companies have the option of playing back user sessions with FullStory. This can be helpful when trying to troubleshoot customer issues or identify areas of your site that need improvement.
- Analytics: With full access to analytics based on your customer's behavior, you can make data-driven decisions to improve your website or app.
Some of the most important features offered by LogRocket include:
- Session replay: Like FullStory, LogRocket offers the ability to record and replay customer sessions. This can be helpful when trying to troubleshoot customer issues or identify areas of your site that need improvement
- Performance monitoring: Companies have the ability to monitor page load times, session duration, and other performance metrics with LogRocket. This information can be used to improve the speed and performance of your website or app.
- Product analytics: LogRocket provides insights into how users interact with your product. This information can be used to improve the user experience and make data-driven decisions about your product roadmap.
FullStory does not have live pricing available on its website. Instead, they only offer customized quotes to enterprise customers with packages starting at $299. However, they do offer a 14-day free trial which allows you to test out all of their features.
LogRocket, on the other hand, offers a forever free plan which includes one month of data retention and 1,000 sessions/month. Their paid plans start at $99/month and include features of 10,000 sessions/month and advanced filters and issues.
The target audience for FullStory includes businesses and enterprises. Since all of their plans are customizable, they can accommodate the needs of any organization, whether it's a small business or a large corporation. Due to the pricing, it may better benefit larger organizations with more complex needs.
LogRocket is geared more towards small to medium-sized businesses. Their forever-free plan and reasonable pricing make it accessible to a wide range of organizations. Additionally, their product analytics feature is designed to give insights that can help smaller companies make data-driven decisions about their product roadmap.
Alternative to FullStory and LogRocket: Fullview
If you've looked through both programs but still can't find the right fit, there are other options out there. One of the best alternative tools for customer support and troubleshooting is Fullview.
Fullview offers features like session replays, cobrowsing, and console logs that can help you provide better support to your customers. And because it's built around customer identity, all your user data will be automatically pulled into your Fullview dashboard once you install the app.
From there, you'll be able to see which users are active on your platform, review recordings of their sessions with your product, find any issues they may be encountering with our real-time console logs, and start a cobrowsing session to solve problems without ever having to leave your dashboard or switch to a different application (like Zoom).
When it comes to choosing the right user feedback tool, it ultimately comes down to what features are most important to you and your team. While both programs offer some compelling features, FullStory and LogRocket each have their own advantages and disadvantages.
If you prioritize customer support and troubleshooting, then Fullview is an excellent alternative to FullStory or LogRocket. And with its forever free plan, you can get started with Fullview without having to commit to a paid subscription.