More visibility, faster resolution and better customer experiences.
You can finally gain instant access to user sessions and collaborate with your customers in real time. With this integration you can:
- Replay user sessions and jump to pre-detected errors and events
- See the user journey and console data
- Initiate a cobrowsing session with your customer to guide them and solve issues collaboratively
And all of this directly from your Service Cloud dashboard, making it way faster to understand what happened or replicate issues.
The most powerful thing about this integration is that your support agents won't have to change their workflows, and simply have access to more data an insights and substitute regular calls with cobrowsing calls when needed. Once installed, your customer base will be synced to Fullview and you'll have all data accessible in Salesforce with one click.
How does it work?
Once installed, you will see a Fullview widget in your dashboard, pointing to recent user sessions or to initiating a cobrowsing call.
- Fullview account (any plan)
- Salesforce Service Cloud account
Explore our product documentation
Learn more about Fullview, how to get started and how to get the most out of our platform.